Table of Contents [+/-]
- C.1. Changes in Release 5.1.x (Production) [+/-]
- C.2. MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History [+/-]
- C.3. MySQL Connector/ODBC (MyODBC) Change History [+/-]
- C.4. MySQL Connector/NET Change History [+/-]
- C.5. MySQL Visual Studio Plugin Change History [+/-]
- C.6. MySQL Connector/J Change History [+/-]
- C.7. MySQL Connector/MXJ Change History [+/-]
- C.8. MySQL Connector/C++ Change History [+/-]
- C.9. MySQL Proxy Change History [+/-]
This appendix lists the changes from version to version in the MySQL source code through the latest version of MySQL 5.1, which is currently MySQL 5.1.49. We offer a version of the Manual for each series of MySQL releases (5.0, 5.1, and so forth). For information about changes in another release series of the MySQL database software, see the corresponding version of this Manual.
We update this section as we add new features in the 5.1 series, so that everybody can follow the development process.
Note that we tend to update the manual at the same time we make changes to MySQL. If you find a recent version of MySQL listed here that you can't find on our download page (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/), it means that the version has not yet been released.
The date mentioned with a release version is the date of the last Bazaar ChangeSet on which the release was based, not the date when the packages were made available. The binaries are usually made available a few days after the date of the tagged ChangeSet, because building and testing all packages takes some time.
The manual included in the source and binary distributions may not be fully accurate when it comes to the release changelog entries, because the integration of the manual happens at build time. For the most up-to-date release changelog, please refer to the online version instead.